- Diploma in Exercise Science
- (Massey University – Top Graduate)
- Cert. in Therapeutic Massage
- Reactive Muscle Kinesiologist
- CHEK Institute - Core and Back Conditioning
- 14 years experience training people aged 6 – 90
- 40 years as a passionate runner
Mark supervises Revolve’s gym classes for the over 60’s. These provide supervised gym-based exercise to help your strength, posture, heart, lungs, blood-pressure, bone density and balance.
- 30 minute classes
- Groups of up to 10 people
- Include a combination of cardio, strengthening and stretching
- Personally supervised by a qualified instructor to ensure everyone is exercising at the correct level for them
- SAFE EFFECTIVE FUN
"I’m a firm believer in the importance of keeping the body moving as we get older. No matter what your current level is, with the right guidance, safe progression and support from your peers, you can improve your strength, flexibility and fitness. You’ll feel great at the end of the class and you will gradually notice an improvement in your quality of life.
Don’t think about what exercises you can’t do. Rather, think - what can I do now? This is your starting point from which I can help you exercise effectively.”